Sunday, July 04, 2004

Top 10 things overheard at Saddam's court appearance

This will be my only comment on Saddam Hussein's "Trial of the Century", courtesy of David Letterman's Top Ten List

10. If the mustache don't fit, you must acquit.
9. Rather than 'murderous dictator, ' I'd prefer 'genocidal maniac'.
8. Is it me or is Saddam just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?
7. He's obviously had a queer makeover.
6. If you wanted a lawyer, Mr. Hussein, maybe you should've thought about that before you had them all killed!
5. You think prison scares me? I lived in a damn spider-hole!
4. I'll be released as soon as Kerry takes over!
3. Wow, Saddam sort of looks like Robert Wagner.
2. Saddam is the most evil man the world has ever known - - not counting Dick Cheney
1. That's cute - - out of habit, Courtney Love showed up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, people!