Thursday, April 21, 2005

Playlist April 21-27

Two of my favorites make a welcome return this week...
  1. Coldplay - Speed of Sound: They're back... Rejoice!!
  2. Aimee Mann - Dear John: Great new track off her new "concept" album (whatever that means)
  3. The Modern - Suburban Culture: The unstoppable 80's musical revival continues.
  4. Toms - Sun: Just in time for the warm weather, a sunny piece of pop/rock.
  5. Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home: This week's classic pick features Steve Winwood on vocals and Eric Clapton on guitar, in the band they formed and broke up in less than 6 months!

4 comments:

  1. That is why it was called Blind Faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the amateur agitator title you gave yourself. Who would be a professional agitator then :)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strokes...
    1) I think Purg's agitator comment was addressed to me

    2) I love both U2 and Coldplay. So there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. strokes, yes that was for Z sorry if you got confused :)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!