Saturday, April 26, 2003

By the way, for those of you visiting from overseas, our weekends in Kuwait are on Thursday and Friday, with Friday being our "Sabbath". That's why you'll notice a slowdown in my blogging and it will just get "worse" as summer creeps in and I spend my weekends outdoors... Which brings me to the question of how long I should continue with this blog.. As you may recall, I started it on the eve of the war and there was so much going on that I wanted to write about. Otherwise, I never thought I had it in me to write everyday - a mixture of apathy and a fairly normal life, certainly not worth writing about.

There are still many Iraq-related issues to discuss, but I feel that we've now entered the "cerebral" phase, i.e. "thinking" about Iraq's present and future which - frankly - I'm not equipped to do! So expect this blog to continue until I run out of steam ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, people!