Saturday, April 12, 2003

Seeing as I only entered the wacky world of Blog-dom when the war started, I still consider myself a blogging neophyte and as such I'm unaware of any "rules" that may exist to govern the "Blogosphere" (who comes up with these words anyway?). I always envisioned blogging to be a forum for free expression, where I can choose to comment on something or choose not to, whenever the hell I feel like it. Is it written somewhere in the Ten Commandments of Blogging that "Thou shalt keep up with the news minute by minute"?

Suzee (that's Suzy with 2 E's) seems to think so... I woke up this morning to find this rather irate email in my Inbox: "I have to say...you are pathetic...how in the world did you ever become this stupid? Get your head out of your other end and turn on a television set or the radio and get in touch with the real world. Reading your hahaha blog----good God man you are three days behind the rest of the world".

Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, people!