Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Vacation

In less than 24 hours, I will start my 10-day break. Obviously, while I'm away I intend to relax and enjoy myself to the fullest, so I doubt I will be blogging. I will have the laptop with me in any case, so if the spirit moves me and I need to say something, I will. But I will try my best not to do any blogging because surely there's more to life.... and besides you all need a break from me anyway!

Those of you who know where I'm going, I'd really appreciate if you could please keep it to yourselves.

See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. Dear Z
    have a safe trip..Work hard and Play hard

    cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Blogger-force be with you - If you or going on Kuawit airways


    Things might be very different when you come back... :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How different? Blogs will be blocked, and all bloggers hauled off to jail? Let me know so I don't come back! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy your trip and come back a new person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just might do that, Purg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the whole point of traveling. Just do not change too much, otherwise I cannot come with my special sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amuse toi bien Zaydoun, and I look forward to your forthcoming posts.. As you said 2 languages is more than enough on this blog :) أكيد

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!