Tuesday, September 14, 2004

What's YOUR Cause?

A Fathers 4 Justice campaigner dressed as Batman has been removed after staging a five-hour protest on a ledge by the Buckingham Palace balcony. Dave Pyke, 48, who was dressed as Batman's sidekick Robin, is understood to have stopped climbing the ladder onto the roof, after being threatened by armed police. Fathers 4 Justice was set up by fathers who have either no access, or very limited access, to their children and feel they have been treated unfairly by courts.

So, boys and girls... Do you have a cause you firmly believe in or is apathy in your blood like most of us Kuwaitis? Who would you dress up as to publicize your message?

Meanwhile, imagine the queen dressed as Catwoman..

4 comments:

  1. I have causes on daily bases, and they are all important and grand. What abt you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I said apathy, I did not exclude myself. I'm just as guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Zaydoun. I would hate to imagine the Queen dressed as catwoman, but then again maybe i would like to see her humiliation in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would dress up in anything except a burtaqala. Having said that, my causes are plentiful but i do feel strongest for childrens' rights and their protection (both barely existant in this part of the world).

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!