Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A Corporate Marriage

I bet many of you got this joke in your emails:

Jack, a smart businessman, talks to his son...

Jack: I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son: "I will choose my own bride".
Jack: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
Son: "Well, in that case..."

Next Jack approaches Bill Gates...

Jack: "I have a husband for your daughter."
Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry."
Jack: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case..."

Finally Jack goes to see the president of the World Bank...

Jack: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
President: "But I already have more vice-presidents than I need."
Jack: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."

President: "Ah, in that case....."

Now replace the names with the local figures of your choice. Rinse. Repeat.

4 comments:

  1. Jack, wonder why he is called Jack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a few power houses marriages this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaydoun: the problem is that now a days this is the policy most Q8y girls regardless how's the man it's how much he is worth and how prestegous( i don't know if i spelled it right)his family and the past couple of years entashrat halmoda awwal kanaw eysawonha 3ala low profile bas el7ein la cham yeswa or teswa?? men weldaor benta??OKKKKKKK all the way 7etta law fih or fiha 3uyoub eldenia kellaha la elmoshkela the community is so happy when they announce the engagment "ya7leilhom alla eywafoghom" eshloun kelhom megatheib......
    AKLMECH TALEY

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!