Thursday, October 07, 2004

Exhibition

Sorry folks, I've been trapped at an exhibition that we're participating in at work. I hate these things but they're a necessary evil of marketing and promotion, I guess.. and at least we have the most striking booth of all of the participants, and the most interesting too. But that does not relieve any of the boredom that sets in after repeating yourself for 4 days in a row!

The first day was a mob scene with people swarming all over the hall just to grab some giveaways, with no interest at all in the exhibition itself. Fortunatelyt, here are enough colleagues and friends from other companies to keep us entertained, especially with some of the weird characters that show up with the most bizarre questions.

It's all over tonight, and not a minute too soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling dude, been there, done that, but it feels good to gather some of those give away gifts, don't u think so? I'm sure u've been on other's shoes, lets say other exhibitions outside of q8, how does it feel when u come back home with lots of exibi goodies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very rarely go to exhibitions, unless I have a real defined reason to go.. Maybe that's why I don't understand the crowds who show up at these things.

    Some are completely insane!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!