Sunday, October 17, 2004

Site Counter

As you can see on the right, I've just added a Site Counter to track the number of visitors to the old blog. In the past, I used to rely on Blogger.com's BStats service where I would log on and read all kinds of statistics on site usage and traffic (I sound like my old boss!) without the need to put a flashy counter on the site announcing how many visitors have come and gone.

Well, for reasons that don't quite make sense, Blogger.com has discontinued BStats. The other site traffic analyzers are too dull, so I've decided - what the hell? - lets just put up a site counter and be done with it.

So let's crank up the pathetically low site visitor numbers, shall we? Of course I could just refresh all day and jack them up myself, but that would be cheating... and it's Ramadan :-P

5 comments:

  1. PDA?
    والله ما انت هين يا أبو حفص، بس اقترح عليك انك تنثبر في بيتك وتجابلني على كمبيوترك وايد أبركلك

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abu Hafs... I give up

    Tata, I kind of like the way it looks like a عداد سيارة

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loujain, on your browser menu, go to View - Encoding and select Unicode (UTF-8)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarpanch, should I keep it here on top or move it to a less in-your-face location?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!