- Alicia Keys & Adam Levine - Wild Horses: From her new "Unplugged" album, a beautiful cover of one of my favorite Rolling Stones classics, a duet with Mr. Maroon 5.
- Robbie Williams - Advertising Space: A return to form after a few misfires. This one's going to be huge.
- Sugababes - Red Dress: Always in a league of their own away from other girl groups, this song from their new album is much better than the current single "Push The Button".
- Orson - No Tomorrow: A new band from Los Angeles with a song that sounds like typical American FM rock from the late 70's. The chorus even sounds like Cheap Trick!
- Ian Van Dahl - Inspiration: I don't usually like techno, but this song is both danceable and listenable. And there's a "sunshine funk" mix on the CD too, which is a mellower version.
This week's classic is an early 90's hit, Disappear by INXS. I've always had a soft spot for this song.