- Reflekt - Need to Feel Loved: A huge club hit in 2005, but it's been on "heavy rotation" with me the last few weeks.
- The Cure - Love Song: Moping love song from goth heroes.
- Elton John - Love Lies Bleeding: One of his classic masterpieces, and always the opening song of his live concerts.
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - We're All in Love: The sonic equivalent to that great romantic movie True Romance.
- Collective Soul - Tremble for my Beloved: A great live band. Whatever happened to them?
- Madonna - Love Profusion (Head Cleaner Rock Mix): Check out this hard rocking remix of one of her most under-rated songs.
- Nada Surf - Inside of Love : A song for hopeless romantics everywhere.
- Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield: The 80's classic with the unintentionally hilarious video.
- Sheila E - A Love Bizarre: Funky Prince-penned 80's hit from sexy drummer Sheila E.
- Madonna - Justify My Love: One more from Madonna. This could be the one to get the blog banned!!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Playlist February 8 - 14
I see that this week's playlist is valid until the 14th, i.e. the dreaded Valentine's Day, and since I don't have much new to recommend this week... here's a random selection of songs that have nothing in common except the word "LOVE" in the titles