Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I swear the mixed messages we're getting from the different news channels is enough to drive you crazy... I know I said I'd stop watching the channels I don't like, but I'm inexplicably drawn to them.

There was a report earlier around 9.30 pm Kuwait time, about a car with explosives near the hotel where the FOX team are staying. My take on this is one of two possibilities, and I hope I'm wrong: The same street also has the United Airlines office, so that could've been a target. Or, the FOX team themselves could've been targetted; God knows they've earned the wrath of Islamists everywhere with their vitriolic attacks on Muslims and Arabs after Sept. 11.... and they haven't shut up since either. It's the US version of Al-Jazeera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, people!