Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Back in Kuwait

Well my trip is over and I'm back home. As much as I love traveling, I absolutely HATE living out of a suitcase, so it's nice to be back to the comforts of home. I missed my bed, my sofa, my car and my friends. And I missed the beach, which is where I will definitely be this weekend. OK so it's unbearably hot, but so what? We're used to it.

While I was away, I deliberateley cut myself off from all Kuwaiti news, because I needed a break from the absurd nonsense that governs our daily lives here. My mother tells me that was a wise decision, since it would've just ruined the trip for me..

So I have a lot of reading to catch up on, and I'll post my comments in due course. That is if I'm not rendered utterly speechless..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, people!