Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Bloggers Suffer Burnout!

I bet you've read this article already..

I remember how burned out I was last year after blogging through the war, back when this blog was called "Live from Kuwait". When it was all over I kept on blogging for a bit, then threw in the towel because I couldn't take the pressure anymore. It got to the point where people from all over the workd were hanging on my every word as if I were the ultimate authority on Kuwait and/or Iraq. You can take a stroll through the archives to read my output from that turbulent period. Sadly, through some technical screw-up I accidentally deleted all the comments that I received for my various postings. Some were priceless!

After a year off from blogging, I decided to revive it again with a different look, title and objective. Also, Blogger is so much more user friendly now whereas before it was a huge pain in the ass!

But rest assured, I haven't yet reached burnout stage since I'm not too busy at work these days (bored in fact) and therefore have lots of time on my hands to keep on bloggin'. And your comments aren't yet keeping me up at night, so keep 'em coming!

By the way, I really appreciate all the comments I've been getting; they keep my motivation running so I can continue to write, so spread the word among your friends! I'd also like some comments on the weekly music playlists, though. Do you like my choices and recommendations? Do you have suggestions of your own? TELL ME!!

One more thing, I do NOT censor any of the comments on my blog but you are all free to delete your own comments if you've posted something you wish you hadn't!

1 comment:

  1. do you know i still have people emailing me and criticising qhate.com?? we stopped that blog 17 months ago!!!! I really dont get it...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!