Saturday, July 17, 2004

Javascript Problem

Calling all geeks!! I need your help! I seem to have a problem with Javascript on my browser (IE6). Whenever I'm on a regular connection, Javascript doesn't work properly on some sites (most recently the new Blogger interface), but when I activate a proxy connection it works fine! So now I can see the spiffy new buttons that Blogger just added to make our blogs even cooler.
 
For months, I silently cursed Bill Gates and Microsoft for a crappy browser, and waited in vain for a fix or an update or IE7, when all along it was a proxy issue.
 
Still doesn't make sense to me, so I would appreciate some input here
 
Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Bassam.. It works perfectly when I connect through a proxy, but doesn't work without it. I tried everything from that MS support page. Still no use

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem is IE. Get Firefox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then how come it works perfectly with the proxy connection?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zaydoun ... try deleting all your Cache memory and cookies too .. it sometimes helps

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!