Anyway, sorry for the delay but I've been hooked watching "24" Season 3 on DVD.. This week's playlist, in keeping with the constant hunger of Ramadan, has a food theme:
- Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan: "Your love is better than ice cream.." Uh, sorry Sarah babe... Once I get my hands on a tub of Baskin-Robbins Strawberry Cheesecake, ain't nothing gonna top it!
- Chocolate - Snow Patrol: If it wasn't for the damn traffic, I'd be at Chocolate Bar every night!
- Juicy Fruit - Mtume: One of the sexiest, slinkiest, funkiest R&B songs ever recorded. An old school masterpiece. Yummy in every way, even with ridiculous lyrics.
- Die Young, Stay Pretty - Blondie: OK, no food here but wiser words were never commited to song. "Live fast, 'cause it won't last!" Amen to that!
- Pursuit of Happiness - Weekend Players: This is one of those calming yet upbeat albums that I fish out every now and then.