- NO BLOGGING AT WORK! That includes updating mine and checking others.
- A decent, toned body by May.. in time for summer.
- Read more books in my spare time.
- Try my best to eat less bread.
- No procrastinating at work.
- Get rid of the mountains of clutter at home.
- See one new country this year.
- Get rid of any clothes that I haven't worn in 2 years and give them to charity.
- Learn kite-boarding
- Do more outdoor activities when the weather permits.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
2005 New Year's Resolutions
Happy New Year everyone! After much thought, here are my resolutions for 2005, which I hope won't fall by the wayside as the year unfolds: