Thursday, March 03, 2005

Playlist March 3 - 9

  1. Joss Stone - Wicked Time: From the Alfie soundtrack. This girl can do no wrong, and this song has a special place in my heart.
  2. Jack Johnson - In Between Dreams: The guitar strummin' surfer dude is back with his second collection of blissed-out tunes.
  3. David Holmes - Incite a Riot: One of those instrumentals that just drill into your head. Shades of "Are Friends Electric?" in there too.
  4. LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Are Playing At My House: Now wouldn't that be fun?
  5. The Bravery - An Honest Mistake: Super cool new band from New York.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder if Daft Punk will return the compliment and record "LCD Soundsystem are playing at my house"?

    I saw The Bravery play here a couple of weeks ago... they've got potential and this single is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it Jambino.. every week, all the links go to the artist websites whenever possible.

    Should I save you guys the trouble and just link to the songs on MP3.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jambino... since I take the playlist very seriously as a "public service", I will do whatever I can to make it easier for all bloggers

    MP3.com links from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jambino.. shame on you for not joining the iPod revolution yet! To answer your questions..

    1. I've never owned a regular MP3 player so I wouldn't know. iPods are just so much cooler anyway.

    2. Do some online comparisons and then see if its more convenient to order online or but it here.

    There's a new Apple store that just opened at Galleria 2000, and I think they have a range of iPod accessories too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tata.. it does kick major ass. I love it!

    Jambino... cute little Apple store in Galleria 2000. Prices better than Virgin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting string of commentaries.

    bad credit bill consolidation and consumer debt sources

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!