Thursday, April 07, 2005

Playlist April 7-12

It's a beautiful day, and here are some tunes to go with this terrific weather:
  1. Aslyn - Be The Girl: From the screwed up state of Florida, fresh pop/rock with a great sing-along chorus.
  2. Caesars - Jerk It Out: This song has been out for a while, but has been resurrected into a hit by the iPod Shuffle TV commercial.
  3. Nerina Pallot - Everbody's Gone To War: Gloomy title, yet uplifting and sunny track.
  4. Jeff Buckley - Everybody Here Wants You: Cut down in his prime in a tragic drowning accident, the late Jeff Buckley had a voice that was truly unique. This beautiful track has him sounding like a soul crooner. To hear it, click on Media Player, and look for the album "Sketches for My Sweetheart The Drunk (Disc 1)"
  5. David Bowie - Sound & Vision: A classic from Bowie's 1970s prime that still sounds fresh today.

You know what? I think I'll include a classic rock track every week from now on.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Zaydoun, you HAVE to listen to Joseph Arthur's "Honey and The Moon". Lemme know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... D&G on my blog!! I checked him out, nice!

    1814... um... no

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Zaydoun, I'm almost always checking and rechecking your blog. I told you, this is where I get the news from hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. D&G... but when was the last time you commented? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!