Thursday, May 05, 2005

Playlist May 5 - 11 Comedy Edition

With the crap weather and even crappier news from an increasingly crappy parliament, I was desperate for some comic relief.. so I've added a few comedy clips to the regular music playlist
  1. Driving Too Slow - Chris Rock: Fiery, ill-tempered and hilarious. Click on the audio page for some samples.
  2. Derek & Clive - You Stupid C**t: Pure, free-flowing obscentities by Derek & Clive, aka the late great Peter Cook and Dudley Moore.
  3. David Sedaris - Live At Carnegie Hall: I never thought I'd laugh so hard listening to a guy read from his books to a live audience.
  4. Feeder - Feeling a Moment: Beautiful rock ballad. Is it me or are they mellowing out?
  5. Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart: Totally ridiculous, but the catchy chorus sample has such great memories for me.

Classic Track Bonus: Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me (Live): The ultimate college party classic. For white people only ;-)

The weather seems to be improving... Here's to a good weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Steven Wright KICKS ASS!!

    How can you have any mention of comedy without him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mushmushi... Whitebread Americans. I stand corrected

    Q.. um.. because I forgot. Otherwise I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I see the weather is getting worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't say :P "the weather seems to be improving" and what do I see next, dust!.. hmm speaking of dust, ... Dust in the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purg... It'll be a cold day in hell before I recommend a Kansas song on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the laughs, Zaydoun
    Much needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. David Sedaris is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about a hot day in heaven?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!