Random thoughts, gossip and general nonsense from Kuwait
أفكار ونميمة وترهات عشوائية من الكويت
1. gain2. Staying3. Around KD300 Along time ago4. No (I can manage with out it عيدكم مبارك و عساكم من عوادةMAY U HAVVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED EID
1. Lost a couple of kilos then gained them back2. Staying3. Don't recall4. Yes. And it will be my eidiya to friends and familyأيامك سعيدة زيدون
1. -(1.786)Kg 2. Staying3. 20 KD (عمي عيدني عشره وإكتشفت أنهم عشرتين لاصقين ببعض)4. If I knew where to find it in q8...ووكل عام وأنتو بخير
1-i think i gained 1 or 2 kilos2-staying 3-around 450 long time ago 4-i didnt get the question! but yes:)
1. lost 1 kg2. Flying in my dreams3. 150KD4. Fairies never need such things (do they come in pink???)
1. Gained 5 kilos (i dare anyone to beat this!)2. Staying3. Probably 100KD4. Nope, dont need it (yet)!
1. I feel like I lost some... Does that count?2. Staying. Love the big Extended Family Eid Lunch.3. All I remember is that whenever it broke over 100 I considered it to be a good fiscal year.4. I want to know your answers to these questions!Gigi, demandinglyP.S. Oh, and Blessed Eid to you too Zaydoun. Have a good trip and don't do anything I wouldn't do. lol :D
P.P.S. Did anyone else ever keep a Eediya Ledger that included a list of which relatives gave eediya's and how much?Lol... If I hadn't thrown mine away I would have been better able to answer question 3 :DGigi, accountantly
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
1. The same2. In Kuwait3. 10 KD - long time a go in a place far far away4. do not need it
Gigi.. I guess it's fair so here goes:1. No change2. Was supposed to stay, but today I changed my mind3. KD 2304. No need
Ayamik Sa3eeda1. Same weight. One heavy meal replaced my previous three.2. Staying unfortunately.3. I don't remember, but was always envious that my older brother got more :)4. lol
1-same2-munich and amsterdam3-35 kd4-no
The 4th question wasn't do you use/need Viagra or not. It is funny how Kuwaiti men get that defensive and answer with no I don't need it.Kuwaiti men are so predictable.
1. I lost. I have no appetite during Ramadan.2. London, Paris3. Aw, shucks. Remember back when we used to get 3eediya?4. Hizell yizzeah.3eedik imbarak, Zeez. N.
اجوبة الاسئلة 1. اعتقد اني خسرت.. يمكن اقص على نفسي2.في لندن3.اكثر شي في كان 200 دينار بحريني 4. اعوذ بالله :)
1. I gained, but donno how much. I'm afraid the scale would say get the hell off of me.2. Staying where I am.3. I think somewhere around 70 KD from one of my parents.4. I'm abstinent.
و صج نسيت اقول عيدك مبارك :)
1- I gained the same amount of weight Shaima Ali gained in her lips2- I'm hypernating in Deera ( Bears shed a lot of weight that way )3- 8500 KD , I managed to sell all of the bottles a day before Eid started4- No I got something more potent, Sex Godess Badriya Ahmad in a french maid costumeهابى إيد تو يو تو
1. lost 500 grams2. Staying 3. KD 300+ ayam il manakh4. I got some for dad ;p
1. same.2. staying.3. 100kd (baba) 100kd (mama). Today my dad gave me 20kd fara7t chan igool mo 7agich 7ag ilkhadamah. :(4.not applicable.
1. my clothes feel tighter but i blame the washing machine2. staying where i am3. dunno but i always got pretty excited whenever i hit the 20KD mark4. cant help me!and a happy Eid to all ;)
1) Lost weight2) Staying3) Total sum I can't recall but one time I remember my uncle giving me KD200 4)No!
1- loss 1Kg >> gaind 2 more :"(2- studying abroad (outside)3- around 300-350KD4- hmm.. not yet form me :Pو عيدكم مبارك و عساكم من العايدين الفايزين
ZaydounI don?t think the weight gain or loss will count now; ask this question after one month. And I?ll bet you any thing that the gain is more than the loss.
1. lost...big time (bas not because of fasting)2. am away :)3. 100 KD...i wish i can go back!!!4. hehehe..nope!! and inshalla not anytime soon ;p
1- gain akeed 2- walaa makoo safraa al7ean bs maybe next week3-100 4-inshalaaa ma7tajaa ;) oo kel 3aam wentaa eb5air
WHERE IS MY EIDEYA?????ABE 3EDETY!! 3- 70KD :) from one person but if you mean total 305KD
1) State secret - marked confidential, for compulsory use by British tabloids only.2)Physically I plan on staying back here but mentally, I plan to be in a place they call ' Xanadu'.3)100,000 fils; give or take a couple hundred thousand more :)4) Yes and no. Get very senti about such things but I gave some of it away to my good ol'friends in Khalidiyah whom later on , I discovered, had blown it all up on their pet project of running a French restaurant downtown that goes by the name of L'Ikhwaan.Amazing place, Zaydoun, you must try it sometime. Their sommelier will be glad to assist you anyway he can in booking you and your friends the best table at their weekly open air wine tasting dos in Al Rawda garden.Eid to you,BI
You almost got me there Isabella... Wine tasting in Rawda, you say? How close to my house?
Zed,It's only a hop, skip and jump down from where you live. So enjoy.
Isabella.. I ain't going without an invitation
Oh, but you must!What's in an invite?! It's only a piece of paper.:)La Bella Isabella
Keep it clean, people!