Thursday, February 23, 2006

Playlist February 23 - March 1

Depending on your plans, this will be either be a hectic weekend for your or dead boring.. Either way I have just one recommendation this week to soothe your frayed nerves, and transport you to some far away imaginary land..
  • Kate Bush - Aerial: Finally got around to listening to her latest album its entirety in one sitting. There are some odd moments, but that voice can sing the names in a phone book and it would still sound magical.

Enjoy and have a good weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Well my weekend does look like it will be pretty boring so I might check that album out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnx wonderfull choice :)

    i didnt thought her voice will be as sweet as that )
    tnx again

    ReplyDelete
  3. اسفين على التطفل بس انا بلا وصديقتي نيله ندعوكم لزيارة بلوجنا اليديد

    حياكم الله

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZzzzzzEeeee!

    How was your weekend?

    Thanks for constantly introducing me to music I wasn't aware of.

    New post up on my site...You will be able to tell that my weekend was hell! Nothing else to do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Hips don't lie" Shakira & Wyclef

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!