Wednesday, August 11, 2004

RSS

Or Really Simple Syndication.... a misnomer if ever there was one. Really Simple my &%@!!

That cute little icon on the right under my profile means that the blog is now available via RSS for those of you who want to keep up with it with your RSS readers. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about: Don't worry. It's a geek thing; you wouldn't understand. I sure as hell don't!

Thanks go out to Mark for walking me through the process of setting up my blog for RSS feeds, after my cries for help went unheeded!

3 comments:

  1. It just a bitch to setup at first, but once you got it, and using it by subscribing to other peoples feeds you can't let it go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Finally!

    Hey, I tried helping you but I couldn't for the life of me understand where you were having problems. Anyways, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! you can add that skill to your resume now...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!