Thursday, September 22, 2005

Playlist September 22-28

Yes I know you've been waiting for this week's playlist.... here goes:
  1. David Gray - Life In Slow Motion: Get the whole album. Excellent production. Highlights: Nos Da Cariad, One I Love (quite cheery even thought it's about a man bleeding to death)
  2. India.Arie - Purify Me: I thought this was her new single, but it turns out it's from the soundtrack of "Diary of a Mad Black Woman". Still, it's perfect.
  3. Stars - Ageless Beauty: You know who you are!
  4. توصّى فيي - يارا: Great song, beautiful singer.. What's not to like?

This week's classic rock pick is You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. A great highway song.

Special thanks to 1814 for his cool mix CDs!

5 comments:

  1. I am hungry so I cannot comment properly, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sing along whenever توصى فيي is on.. Never knew the name was Yara.. so thanks :)

    A friend just sent me Rolling stone's "Rain Fall Down", "She Saw Me Coming", and "Biggest Mistake" from their latest album..
    Good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, waiting to see you post a song for the ramons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even as a die-hard Stones fan, I was mildly impressed with their latest stuff. I guess I should've at least added "Rough Justice" to the list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks in advance, Tata
    But what thing? Am I missing something?

    Zaydoun,
    Diehard fans make the toughest critics.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, people!